Gateway EDI Login: Check out how to log in to the Trizetto Provider Solutions web portal at mytools.gatewayedi.com. How to improve your revenue cycle management process.
Trizetto Provider Solution
Trizetto Provider Solution which was formerly known as Gateway EDI is a revenue cycle management (RCM), Claims Management, billing, and coding solution provider.
The TriZetto Group, Inc. which is a Cognizant company acquired a private company Gateway EDI in 2011 and uses its Healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) solution to increase its solution offerings.
Now Trizetto is able to offer end-to-end payment real-time payment solutions. Trizetto Provider Solutions offers the below solutions to customers.
- CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
- PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
- DENIALS & CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- BILLING & CODING
Initially, Gateway EDI was founded in 1984. Later it was acquired by Trizetto in 2011. Trizetto also acquired NHXS and ClaimsLogin in 2012. In 2014, Cognizant acquired Trizetto.
How to log in to Trizetto Gateway EDI?
To log in to your Gateway EDI account, please follow below simple steps below.
- Visit the official website.
- Open the login page.
- Access your account.
Step 1. Visit the official website
First of all, visit the official Trizetto Provider Solution website. The official website is accessible at https://www.trizettoprovider.com/.
Step 2. Open the login page
To open the Gateway EDI login page, click the Login link in the top right side and again click the Gateway EDI link. A login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3. Access your account
Enter your user ID and password in the login form and click the “Log In” button to access your account.
Trizetto Gateway EDI Direct login
Click the above link to open the login page directly and enter your user ID and password to access your Gateway EDI account.
How to reset your Gateway EDI account?
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Gateway EDI login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- On the next page, enter your username and password.
- Press the “Send Password Reset” button.
- You will get a password reset link on the email address associated with your Trizetto Provider Solution account.
- Click the password reset link and create a new password.
Trizetto ClaimsLogic Login
- Visit the official website https://www.trizettoprovider.com/.
- Click the Login link in the top right corner and again click the ClaimsLogic link.
- ClaimsLogin login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the login form.
- Press the Sign In button to access the ClaimsLogin account.
ClaimsLogic key features:
- Efficiently submit paper claims and corresponding attachments to almost any payer.
- New ways of attending to patients and a remote billing staff mean clean claim rates are more important than ever.
- Automatically identify your patients’ supplemental policies and submit claims to the correct carrier.
- Get real-time answers to your claim status questions.
- A single portal supports clean, accurate submissions including batch attachments.
- Our automated, electronic solution can help you submit claims and attachments to hundreds of dental payers.
Trizetto NHXS Login
- Visit the official website www.trizettoprovider.com.
- Click the NHXS link under the Login link in the top right corner.
- On the next screen, click on any link to open the login page.
- The NHXS login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Login ID and Password and click the Sign In button.
NHXS key features:
- Advanced Reimbursement Manager: Revolutionize your revenue cycle—with reimbursement accuracy made simple.
- NHXSPricer: Enjoy real-time billing adjudication—before the patient even leaves your office.
- ContractResolve: Own cutting-edge business intelligence in today’s premier contract analysis.
For any kind of support, please call the Customer Service team at 800-556-2231. or send an email to [email protected].
|Password reset page||https://mytools.gatewayedi.com/MyAccount/PasswordReset|
|Portal Name||Trizetto Provider Solution|
|Formerly known as||Gateway EDI|
|Purpose||To provide complete revenue cycle management services|
|Beneficiary||All customers in the healthcare domain|